X-pipe Q's for New Edge. Which one are u running?

STREETFIGHTER50

Established Member
I'd like to get an X-pipe that fits/tucks in with the most clearance. Ease of installation would probably be the multi-peice kits. So many brands out there! Which one are you running? I'm more interested in trying out the Pypes & UPR X-pipes.

Swannyvill

BLOWN '01
Established Member
I'm running a BBK x-pipe w/ BBK LTs. As far as I know they all should generally have the same clearance. When I installed mine, I was able to adjust the way it sat by just tightening the bolts, but its very limited. Anyone with some mechanical skills should be fully qualified to put an exhaust system on.

stang1_27870

Established Member
i have had 2 different bbk offroad x-pipes. both leaked on the dr side. the side with the ball and socket (no gasket) it seemed like the way the factory header was made, you couldnt tighten it tight enough to keep it from leaking. tried many different things to keep it from leaking, but didnt work...:shrug:

Swaie

Established Member
i have had 2 different bbk offroad x-pipes. both leaked on the dr side. the side with the ball and socket (no gasket) it seemed like the way the factory header was made, you couldnt tighten it tight enough to keep it from leaking. tried many different things to keep it from leaking, but didnt work...:shrug:

My bbk was the same way with the factory manifolds. I had the muffler shop re-bell it and has been good since.

Bluebullit

Established Member
i have a UPR and its fit pretty good and had pretty good clearance and haven't had a problem with it ever

darknight01

Established Member
i got pypes and it doesnt fit worth a shit! im germany soooo i didnt wonna wait to ship another so i just had them weld the x together as one( it was a 2 piece) its good now though, so needless to say i wouldnt buy pypes x pipe!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread