X Pipe opinions

Nervouswreck

Established Member
So after horrible fitment of my brand new s/s Mac Pro Chamber on my 03 Cobra I returned the system to Mac and are now looking for recommendations on a new brand of X pipe . I'm am looking into Bassani and UPR . I was looking at the 3 piece unit from BBK as well but I can't get it in Stainless Steel where the other two do . What do you guys run , want something that fits good . Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03' White Snake

Established Member
Bassani here. Fits great and easy to upgrade to mid length headers or long tubes. I use never seize on the joints so it comes apart fairly easy.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I've had the Bassani that's on my car since 2004. It's been on a 98 GT, 01 Cobra, and now an 04. I have replaced the cats once, but after 3 blown engines I was expecting it. I also have a pair of Bassani mid length headers waiting to go on to match that X pipe.

ClayDee

Established Member
So after horrible fitment of my brand new s/s Mac Pro Chamber on my 03 Cobra I returned the system to Mac and are now looking for recommendations on a new brand of X pipe . I'm am looking into Bassani and UPR . I was looking at the 3 piece unit from BBK as well but I can't get it in Stainless Steel where the other two do . What do you guys run , want something that fits good . Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bassani, couldn't really ask for a better fitment. Have the catted x and cat back. Great sound, just the right amount of loudness imo.

Nervouswreck

Established Member
Thank you for all the input guys . I was leaning Basanni but you've helped me make up my mind

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread