X-pipe...I searched, but...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I searched around, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I have a Magnaflow catback, and I want to add an X-pipe. I was going to just get a Magnaflow or Dr. Gas one, but somebody on this forum is selling a Bassani one for pretty cheap. I was wondering if anyone is running a Bassani o/r X-pipe with the Magnaflow catback on their Cobra? I look over on MustangExhaust.com, and all they had was a 97 with this combo. What does the Bassani o/r X sound like? I know sound is subjective, but I am going with a popular combination (Maggies and X), so I was looking for opinions, exhaust clips, etc... Thanks.

-Brett

RED99COBRA

Established Member
An X-pipe is going to give you a more raspy sound. I have a UPR X-Pipe with Flows and it sounds absolutely mean.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
I've heard an '01 snake with a O/R Bassani X with a Magnaflow catback and that combo sounded pretty IMHO. If you can purchase that Bassani O/R X for a good price, go ahead and snap it up man.

My .02

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Damn Marek, that sounds unreal. I officially hate you. Now I want to change the Maggies out for Bassani. You have an all around tight ride and thanks for the videos.

-Brett

Mach0ne351

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH love you too bro. ya man, thanks for the great compliments. i love my exhaust. totally worth it 100%. i just really want those bassani midlengths next. hehe.

houston performance got em for $560 +no tax, but shipping does cost. wont be more then $598. thats how much my catback cost from them, and it was $560 aswell.

-marek

Users who are viewing this thread