x-mas present to myself

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
picked up a 03 cobra bumper. 150 bucks. Santa likes me this year!!!

New gifts for the car:

03 cobra front bumper

SCT chip

Bassani catted x

coming soon. Nitrous.

Gonna be a good winter!

Last edited:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I went with JVC I really like the 3 chip lycos system they use. I have a 50' sammy DLP also. You really can never have too many big screen tv's.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
i work at c city in burlington part time....congrats on the new tv ....do you have a blue ray or hd-dvd player...let me know how the 1080p works for ya

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I have a blue ray in the ps3 and am waiting on the next gen toshiba hd-dvd HD-A2X which should be out any day now......I can't say how the 1080p blue ray is because I don't think the ps3 is the best player.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
don't hate Ben. Still love you. But I'm still faster. LOL. Just messin bro.

I am having trouble finding a used 03 hood though. Getting bitchy!

The only reason I didn't get everything is because I want t have the mean front end and slick rear because of the no wing ya know.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Thats a nice TV, it does have the fastest Processor. I actually dont like the 61" Samsung, for some reason next to the Sony SXRD and the JVC HD-ILA it looks less superior.

Good buy!

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Thats a nice TV, it does have the fastest Processor. I actually dont like the 61" Samsung, for some reason next to the Sony SXRD and the JVC HD-ILA it looks less superior.

Good buy!

The Sony SXRD was my other choice when trying to figure out which to buy. I am still testing out the Samsung...not sure Im gonna keep it just yet.

The Samsung is supposed to have this great gaming mode (try that out over x-mas) and I loved the shiny black surround. In the store they had both playing the same picture, so it was hard to find any differences. They did have a 56" Samsung on bluray...did it look freakin sweet! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread