x/cal2 versus kb switch chip

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
kenne bell switch chip
power mode: 11.6 at wot to 11.4 at 6000rpm
shoot-out mode: 12.5/12.4 at wot to 12.2 at 6000rpm, 100 octane min.
looks very clean and safe

xcal2, street tune and race tune,
street tune: peg's a/f gauge at 9.0 then goes to 9.2 at 6500rpm, very poor unstable idle,car practically undrivable, blown off by stock '03 cobra
race tune: 9.2 at wot to 10.2 at 6500rpm, same idle problems and driveability issues
these tunes are way worse than just fords a/f tables,car wants to flood out on acceleration, was an embarrasment to drive and driveability was very difficult.
kenne bell switch chip: $250
xcal: $400 , w/additional race tune, $125 = $525 worth of headache,waste of time, money wasted , paid for race tune in advance,xcal came without race tune, had to repeatally e-mail vendor for answers to where my race tune was,sent three weeks later,have attempted to get answers and ask for an acceptable tune,no replies period.
the hyper-tech tune i tested was far better than the less than useless tunes i got with the xcal

i'm not much for playing games and get'n it where the sun dont shine, i,m sending there x-cal back and they're tunes and they can put it where the sun dont shine, ripped-off again and stuck with someone else,s bag of crap

Users who are viewing this thread