X.B.A. High flow intake elbow for the Trinity TVS

sono

Established Member
Just wanted to let you guys know I'm backing this horse. I know I don't have the street credit many of you have, but I've been waiting patiently all summer for it. It's being made by "Power By The Hour"

It's basically an elbow that allows you to run a kb 168 mono and 148mm JLT on a Trinity TVS. I'll post the results when they comes in.
I have a 12 with a tvs take from billet and a 2.4 pulley. I will also add 13 injectors a kb bap and MRT hpipe.

Any guess on HP?
The rumor is 680, but you never know. I'm excited!

Last edited by a moderator:

sono

Established Member
Yes, will be running the 168mm throttle body. I know its not cheap, but I think 680 is the low number. It could be more. I will post my results when they dyno. I know they have had people over 700, but with headers. Anyways it breaths some life into the trinity, especially for the 13-14 guys.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
I missed the tb. I mean people put down numbers in that ball park with the stock elbow so 680 should be possible.

Doesn't bps make a huge elbow?

sono

Established Member
Yes, BPS was nice. This is supposed to be 30rhp over the super cobrajet. So if your car makes 670 with that combo, then expect 700 and so on....
The way I looked at it is no matter what direction you go this solution levels the playing field on pump gas. The max hp on this combo should be very high for those inclined.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Are there many guys putting down 700rwhp on pump? I'd like to get as close as possible and then if needed have a little nitrous

sono

Established Member
That's why I held out for this combo. I know it can be done but neither a kb 2.8 or whipple 2.9 are a sure thing for 700 without headers. Look at the vmp dyno threads and some guys only get 650 out of the whipple 2.9 on pump. Supporting mods like headers are no good for a dd, so it's not all that easy from what I have read. The Gen2 is closer to 700, but I'm sure their are plenty that don't get that much hp. On this combo 680 should be the low end.

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
My last dyno i made 750 on pump in 92* heat. Take away the 30-35 i picked up from my longtubes and i'm still over 700. It can be done with the right bolt ons and enough boost pretty easy. Big throttle body, offroad mid pipe, good flowing axle back, 123 intake, injectors, bap, almost any tvs and about 18lbs of boost and your there.

Users who are viewing this thread