www.completeexhaust.com Awesome Prices!

recalcitrant

Established Member
Hey Guys. Just thought I'd put in a word for these guys at Complete Exhaust in Louisville. Joe and John are the guys who run the place. Magnaflow SS Cat Back system for an IRS to my door for an 03 Cobra $389!! Looked at buying a couple of used systems, but with shipping, etc, etc, why bother? $389 is the total shipping, taxes, and all. Should be here on Friday. I will polish it up, get it on and post some pics. Give em a call.

JR
:beer:

Silverboost

Established Member
I got mine for like 350 shipped about 4 years ago. That was on a group buy from complete exhaust. You got a good deal though!

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Yeah I bought mine from them about 3 years ago for 350.00 shipped can't find a cheaper price and very nice guys.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
Hey Guys. Just thought I'd put in a word for these guys at Complete Exhaust in Louisville. Joe and John are the guys who run the place. Magnaflow SS Cat Back system for an IRS to my door for an 03 Cobra $389!! Looked at buying a couple of used systems, but with shipping, etc, etc, why bother? $389 is the total shipping, taxes, and all. Should be here on Friday. I will polish it up, get it on and post some pics. Give em a call.

JR
:beer:

Got mine from these guys back in July this year, great service, quick shipping ( like 4 days I think ) and a killer price....you'll love it, btw what mid-pipe are you gonna run with this?

recalcitrant

Established Member
Stock H for now. I'll switch to a catted H eventually. Put it on today after polishing it up!! Sounds and runs awesome. Still on factory warranty with an extended until 2011. Only so much I can do until then.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
cool man, wait till you put some miles on it and the sound will "break in" more. They seem to get a bit deeper and throatier after about a month of daily driving or so:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread