www.AmericanRacingHeaders.com Cobra (Results/TECH support) thread...............

D-MANN

Established Member
I am experiencing a fitiment issue preventing me from installing Xpipe back back. Headers were installed with the engine on a stand. I wouldn't say a future buyer should be concerned as I've heard nothing but great things about ARH as far as quality and fitiment. However I am Begining to become disappointed with there customer service.

I really think I just have a pipe bent too much or the wrong part. I read an older thread where a guy had a very similar issue and he ended up having on piece that was from a 2V setup. Without there help I have no way of really knowing what my issue is. I have to figure out my issue before I start "making what I have work"

Well I hope there is no fitment issues. I just ordered 1-7/8 headers and X pipe today. These will be replacing my Mac longtubes.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I wanted to updat that ARH finally recieved my pics and told me Friday that they are waiting to see what the engineers have to say. I'm hoping I just have one of he wrong pipes or one was bent too much.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Damn do these look like they hand much higher then my kook's! Is there a sticky on how to remove the k-member? If not it would be great to have something like that since there would be more people that would do there headers.

stangfreak

Established Member
Ttt.

Plans changed so I have not got my 1 7/8 long tubes. The members in this thread who got them,,did you notice a loss in bottom end tq?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I just received my 1 3/4 arh headers a couple days ago. I'm going to get a quote on getting them ceramic coated.

Users who are viewing this thread