www.AmericanRacingHeaders.com Cobra (Results/TECH support) thread...............

D-MANN

Established Member
2 teaser pics 1-7/8 longtubes to full 3inch exhaust. Headers fit amazing!!!
7424A819.jpg

AE98C0B3.jpg

Looks like good ground clearance. Would suck scraping headers that expensive. How was your clearance around steering shaft? Are you going with a 3" catback?

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Looks like good ground clearance. Would suck scraping headers that expensive. How was your clearance around steering shaft? Are you going with a 3" catback?

I already had the MM low profile shaft, so I have a lot of room! Yes full 3 inch, custom catback. I bought two 3 inch magnaflow bullets and doing stainless custom tailpipes to magnaflow 4 inch tips.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
Terminator owners,

We are stepping up our forum presence, always available at the shop for sales/tech support, but now here on the forum 7 days a week/365 days per year.

If you have any questions about the installation, where or how to order a system for your Cobra, please call the shop or PM me and we can answer the questions.

AND ALWAYS, lets hear/see that video of the finished installation
Look forward to hearing from you:flag:

Steve Doten
ARH Tech Support

Cool, talked to one of your guys the other day! He ordered a system, glad to see you guys on here.

-Garrett

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Steve…my 3" X is at your shop having the HF cats substrate removed because one of them were partially blown. I'm not sure if the work is done but I wanted to get your opinion. I'm not too worried about smog more about too much raspyness and drone. My combo consist of an 04 whipple with 1 3/4" ARH LTs to 3" X and 3" Bassanni cutback. I really liked the previous sound and I'm worried without the substrates it'll be obnoxious. What are your suggestions/opinion?

Comp04svt

Established Member
Steve…my 3" X is at your shop having the HF cats substrate removed because one of them were partially blown. I'm not sure if the work is done but I wanted to get your opinion. I'm not too worried about smog more about too much raspyness and drone. My combo consist of an 04 whipple with 1 3/4" ARH LTs to 3" X and 3" Bassanni cutback. I really liked the previous sound and I'm worried without the substrates it'll be obnoxious. What are your suggestions/opinion?

I would have them do the bullet mufflers in place of the cats like they did on mine:) Best of both worlds!

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
I would have them do the bullet mufflers in place of the cats like they did on mine:) Best of both worlds!

Well I guess I was too late and the pipe is on the way back to me. We'll see how it sounds and I'll report back when all the work is done on my Cobra and I get a chance to get it back up and running.

f2hatch

Established Member
Just ordered a set 1-7/8" x 3" headers and x pipe for my cobra cant wait to see them in person.

f2hatch

Established Member
Very nice!!
I want!

I hope all the positive things I hear is true. This will be the first set I ever seen in person and I was set on American racing headers over a set of kooks.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
There are no clearance issues with the steering shaft on ARH system.

//snip//.

for what it's worth my car did have an issue at the rag joint. as i've noted before though, i wouldn't trade these LT's for anything else and the move to the MM solid steering shaft was a bonus!

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
C59C874B.jpg

Results from my ARH ADDITIONS
to be fair I added 220-222 baby cams, 1.5 more psi , a custom 3 inch catback , and the ARH 1-7/8 long tubes with off-road xpipe!
Went from 720/614 to 837/741
I love the sound and results!

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Not sure if you guys are still around on the forums much anymore but Ive been trying to get ahold of you guys for the past 2+ weeks to resolve an issue I talked to Mike about around 3 weeks ago. Since sending in some pics I cannot get you guys to pick up a phone, return my message or email. Whats going on guys?

Troy

D-MANN

Established Member
Not sure if you guys are still around on the forums much anymore but Ive been trying to get ahold of you guys for the past 2+ weeks to resolve an issue I talked to Mike about around 3 weeks ago. Since sending in some pics I cannot get you guys to pick up a phone, return my message or email. Whats going on guys?

Troy

Fitment issue?something a buyer should be aware of?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Fitment issue?something a buyer should be aware of?

I am experiencing a fitiment issue preventing me from installing Xpipe back back. Headers were installed with the engine on a stand. I wouldn't say a future buyer should be concerned as I've heard nothing but great things about ARH as far as quality and fitiment. However I am Begining to become disappointed with there customer service.

I really think I just have a pipe bent too much or the wrong part. I read an older thread where a guy had a very similar issue and he ended up having on piece that was from a 2V setup. Without there help I have no way of really knowing what my issue is. I have to figure out my issue before I start "making what I have work"

Users who are viewing this thread