www.AmericanRacingHeaders.com Cobra (Results/TECH support) thread...............

SteveDoten@ARH

Established Member
Terminator owners,

We are stepping up our forum presence, always available at the shop for sales/tech support, but now here on the forum 7 days a week/365 days per year.

If you have any questions about the installation, where or how to order a system for your Cobra, please call the shop or PM me and we can answer the questions.

AND ALWAYS, lets hear/see that video of the finished installation
Look forward to hearing from you:flag:

Steve Doten
ARH Tech Support

Last edited:

jetmech

Established Member
Steve, is there any way I can talk you guys into making 2''-2.25'' primary header for our cars. I really believe most of us with big blowers will really benefit. I noticed you guys make 2'' primarys for the GT500's, so why not us? We have lots of guys in the700-800rwhp range

TRBO VNM

Here is a set I just finished up for a customer. I love how they fit and do not hug the trans like others. Makes doing clutches a lot easier and really like the quality of stainless. This car should make pretty good power with a built motor and TVS going on top. Sorry for the cell phone pics

I just ordered a set for another member for his e85 TVS setup that I will be installing next month.

My request would be to have an H pipe option as well instead of just the X. I like the sound of the H pipe design better.

F61AC2DD-CD1B-41A6-AC2B-448C4F67FA18-5802-000003697179BB0A_zps8c2da84e.jpg

40F78AE0-555A-4C83-9A43-2089D5D30CC6-5802-0000036A017AC07A_zps09406516.jpg

Last edited:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Does ARH LongTube 1-5/8 304-SS Headers W/CATS + X Pipe for 1999-04 Mustang 4V V8 MSTE4V58WC come standard with an EGR provision?

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
mechanic sent me a pic of the new ARH 1 7/8" LT's that will be going on my '03!!!

04928028-31CE-4404-982F-EB1E2194ED6F-6832-000002DEAF793505_zpsbd376837.jpg

Nolimit

Established Member
i read somewhere on some forums that the 02 sensors were located in a bad spot for tunning something about being in front instead of behind? can you comment on this?

TRBO VNM

i read somewhere on some forums that the 02 sensors were located in a bad spot for tunning something about being in front instead of behind? can you comment on this?

Haven't heard this before and haven't had any issues with the setups I have installed. I have another set waiting to go on a TVS car shooting for 700rwhp on e85

03cobraracer

Established Member
i want a set of these so bad.... just out of my price range. I have cracked jba shorties right now and they really need to go..

supraman1990

Established Member
i want a set of these so bad.... just out of my price range. I have cracked jba shorties right now and they really need to go..
Save the money, spend the money, :banana:. I love mine, I was fortune to buy them with a total of like 5 passes on them and basically brand new, but I was fully prepared to pay retail. ONLY issue I had is getting the x pipe on it, had to kind of get a friend and push at the end of both headers to get them close enough together, but that was negligable. I love the fitment, ground clearance, and sound.

03cobraracer

Established Member
Haha I'm trying man I'm in the military don't get paid that well lol. I love the qaulity of them though

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Sold my Macs so I can pick up a pair of these in 1 3/4" with 3" primaries. I'm going to go with a custom midpipe that goes from 3" to 2.5" so I can keep my polished stingers for now. I'm hoping everything fits just right!

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
FIRST IMPRESSION after picking up my car: the 1 7/8" ARH LT's (no cats) combined with the Stingers on my '03 Cobra is one of the best sounds i've ever heard from a Mustang!!!

there is no annoying drone while driving.
they're rather quiet when creeping through the low speed sections of town.
when you get on it they come to life in an absolutely amazing way.

ARH, thank you for an excellent product, great price and speedy shipping!!!
Josh @ Hi-End auto was spot on in his recommendation (as he has been on everything else).

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
FIRST IMPRESSION after picking up my car: the 1 7/8" ARH LT's (no cats) combined with the Stingers on my '03 Cobra is one of the best sounds i've ever heard from a Mustang!!!

there is no annoying drone while driving.
they're rather quiet when creeping through the low speed sections of town.
when you get on it they come to life in an absolutely amazing way.

ARH, thank you for an excellent product, great price and speedy shipping!!!
Josh @ Hi-End auto was spot on in his recommendation (as he has been on everything else).
What numbers did you put down and how did they compare to previous numbers?
Josh and Robert are good people!

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
What numbers did you put down and how did they compare to previous numbers?
Josh and Robert are good people!

when i got the car it was Bassani catted X, Stingers, CAI & pulley. with a jacked up tune it made 420 / 4XX (don't remember).

now we're ported upper and lower, port matched plenum and single blade Accufab, 4lb lower, 2.8 upper (i believe), ARH 1 7/8 LT (no cats) and stingers, BAP, MAF, 60# injectors, fuel line upgrade. on a safe 93 tune we're at 522 / 537

non-power stuff included dual pass H/E, venom cooler, 170* reische, MGW shifter, resurface heads, head studs, powder coat valve covers, repainted bumpers and hood and a few other small bits.

in the end Josh worked his ass off getting my car together and i can't say thank you enough! Robert made the entire thing as painless and easy as can be.

they were so great to deal with that when i left there Friday afternoon i had put a deposit on another car on the lot ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread