wut should i get?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
ok guys my parents said that they will buy me a Cobra if i get into a good college(which im plannin on doin ) i will graduate 05 so i dont know if i should go for the 04 cobra or wait until the 07 cobra comes up

what would u pick?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Don't worry about it until you're out of school. Nobody in college gives a shit what you drive unlike in highschool. But if you want one, I'd say an 03/04.

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
Don't worry about it until you're out of school. Nobody in college gives a shit what you drive unlike in highschool. But if you want one, I'd say an 03/04.

So true!! People will be more impressed with a full suspension mountain bike than a hot car....that is IF you even have a chance to drive it. Oh, and parking is a BIATCH on campus. And, dont forget the lovely parking situations were jealous punks will key your car or those people with beater who dont care how close they park to you. Food for thought.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
My girlfriends 03 cobra got its fair share of dings in the campus parking lot. I was saddened that it had to stay outside in the rain, snow, ice, etc. It would be better to have the cobra and a cheap beater car to take the hits for it.

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
My girlfriends 03 cobra got its fair share of dings in the campus parking lot. I was saddened that it had to stay outside in the rain, snow, ice, etc. It would be better to have the cobra and a cheap beater car to take the hits for it.

Exactly..that's where the 85 Dodge Colt Vista Wagon comes in. Hey, I better add that to my sig!!:p

Users who are viewing this thread