WTT/WTS TSW Nurburgring 19" Gunmetal

Robbyh17

Established Member
I am looking to sell/trade my TSW Nurburgrings "19 x 8.5" all the way around. The wheels are technically called gunmetal; however, in the Nurburgrings the gunmetal is more silver and the matte gunmetal option is closer to the typical gunmetal that we're used to. They are wrapped in Pirelli P Zero Nero Tires 245/40/19 on all four corners as well. The wheels are in 99.9% condition, no scrapes, scratches, or rash. With a great cleaning inside and out they would be like 100% brand new. The wheel and tire set was purchased from AM about a year ago brand new for $1979. Tires have about 75% tread left all the way around and have been properly rotated. I am asking $1400 OBO.

For trades,
I am highly interested in RTRs, Forgestar F14s, AMRs, and the AMR 13' gt500 replicas. Obviously, depending on the value of trade, trade+ money could be involved going either way to ensure it is most equal for both of us!
Let me know guys!
Thanks,
Robby H

photo12_zps5025ca23.jpg

photo13_zps4bee596f.jpg

photo14_zpsd253832b.jpg

photo16_zps3564885f.jpg

photo18_zps8557fadf.jpg

Robbyh17

Established Member
I would be willing to trade my stock 2014 wheels plus enough cash to make up the difference

Sorry man stocks are probably one of the only wheel set ups that I know I'm not interested in at the moment. If you would like to make an offer to purchase outright though, I could entertain the idea if a reasonable offer was made.

Users who are viewing this thread