WTT/WTS TrueForged for Welds RTS

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
I am looking to get another set of Welds RTS for my Boss. They gotta clear Brembo's. I dont want darkstars or all polished versions. Only looking for polish/black version. I would entertain a partial trade for my True Forged wheels. These are extremely high $ wheels. They are 20's with Mickey T's on rear and high end Coopers on front. Sensors inside wheels and ready to install. All tires are near new and perfect shape as the wheels. The wheels are CHROME plated from True Forged. Really looking to do a partial trade but can sell them outright as well. Please message me for details. My wheels outright $3000. OR will accept partial trade on Welds as listed above. Here is few quick shots of True forged wheels. I will let this ad go for a while and if nothing comes up will just buy new Welds. Again PM for details or offers.

These wheels will fit a coyote or GT500 with no issues. In pics I put them on my Lightning and they fit perfectly as well. 20x11 gives you plenty of room for big meats in rear.

Users who are viewing this thread