WTT/WTS procharged F1A cobra

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Good god this thing is gorgeous. I wanted to snatch this thing up back when it was up for sale as a roller. Worth the money for sure. Damn sure hope this thing goes to a good home.

thanks, I have the perfect buyer for it, but he has yet to physically show up and get it- so it's still for sale. very aggravating. He lives in NC and wants to use it as a street racer, as he has two similar hp show cars.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
from a local get together/ cruise yesterday
wnccruise2_zps143982c1.jpg

wnccruise_zpsaa306283.jpg

wnccruise3_zps3a3ba6c5.jpg

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
This may be very offensive and I apologize...but $13k cash and I'll fly out this weekend.

ha. sure you would. I'm dead serious that nothing less than 22k will take it. I have 3 potentials and 1 trader at this price. SO the first person to come get it for 22k it's theirs. I'm not desperate to sell-I want it sold, sure. But I have more than enough projects to keep me busy.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I know you are right, doesn't hurt to keep trying here and there...maybe if you bring it to Mustang Week I can make u a better offer lol but good luck the car is sweet.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
You are only a few hours away, you should go and put a for sale sign on the car, thousands of people there.

Users who are viewing this thread