WTT/WTS procharged F1A cobra

U S Marine

Established Member
I've been watching this car since it was posted. It's gorgeous and well built. Would love to own it and I'm not just saying that. I'm going to sound like a tool here but, I'm 50 (the new 40, they say) so, when I saw this: "Complete A/C system delete" I pretty much stopped reading. Please take no offense because other than that we may have trying to work something out months ago. Kick-ass machine!

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I've been watching this car since it was posted. It's gorgeous and well built. Would love to own it and I'm not just saying that. I'm going to sound like a tool here but, I'm 50 (the new 40, they say) so, when I saw this: "Complete A/C system delete" I pretty much stopped reading. Please take no offense because other than that we may have trying to work something out months ago. Kick-ass machine!

a/c system isn't very expensive nor hard to install so if that's holding you back I'm sure we could work something out.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member

I'm sorry but with what you jus said with something so simple your what they call a tire kicker!!!! Guess we'll find out considering op. Jus said. Something Can Be Worked Out If All That Stopping You From Writing A Check Is AC

U S Marine

Established Member
a/c system isn't very expensive nor hard to install so if that's holding you back I'm sure we could work something out.

I'm not worried about installing everything. The only thing I can't is service it properly once installed. I just don't want to have to do it. I'm on the fence about selling or trading my car. I don't want to repeat what I have already done to mine. It was a compliment that I keep returning to this car. So yeah, I'm kicking tires. I'm no one special but I have the means to get what I'm looking for, so if I kicked your tires (in a positive way as opposed to what's implied) it has my attention. You provided the answer I needed by stating it can still be re-installed. Thanks for the response.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I'm not worried about installing everything. The only thing I can't is service it properly once installed. I just don't want to have to do it. I'm on the fence about selling or trading my car. I don't want to repeat what I have already done to mine. It was a compliment that I keep returning to this car. So yeah, I'm kicking tires. I'm no one special but I have the means to get what I'm looking for, so if I kicked your tires (in a positive way as opposed to what's implied) it has my attention. You provided the answer I needed by stating it can still be re-installed. Thanks for the response.

no worries. I take it you're talking about servicing the car itself and not the a/c system right? (was confused by the comment, sorry). kick the tires all you want- it's wasting neither of our time so no worries there. I have 2 potential buyers right now anyways- both quite serious so I'm hopeful.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Bump for a sick car

think a good video of it taking off and accelerating from outside the car would help? Weather is probibily crap right now though

Last edited:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
weather here ain't great for that right now- but I've had 3 different potential serious buyers who don't show when they say they will- one canceled 3 consecutive days in a row for which I told him to **** off when he asked when I could meet him again. It's still my car and I'm not trying to waste my ****ing time anymore.

URFNSLO

Established Member
Good god this thing is gorgeous. I wanted to snatch this thing up back when it was up for sale as a roller. Worth the money for sure. Damn sure hope this thing goes to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread