WTT/WTS COR 3 Piece wheels/Tires

2rbo97svt

Established Member
I want to see what offers are out there, these wheels without tire go for 4500 plus new. These are power coated and dont have any scratches or curb rashes. They will come with the tires on them which are new. Also these rims will fit with big break set ups.

20x9.5 fronts with 255s
20x10.5 rears with 315s
5ybu4any.jpg

avepusen.jpg

ehy9e6e8.jpg

ane8ahaq.jpg

rz5.0

Established Member
They don't really fit the sn95. Nice wheels tho. .. people around here don't spend that kind of money. .

2rbo97svt

Established Member
They don't really fit the sn95. Nice wheels tho. .. people around here don't spend that kind of money. .

Not asking that kind of money either though, thanks for the compliment. These pictures dont do them justice, corwheels.com has them with better pics.

GoingHaam

Established Member
i know most people on here hate my wheels(size) but i have 22" 3 piece COR's in person i get compliments all the time, most people have never heard of them could be the reason you havent had alot of interest....

2rbo97svt

Established Member
i know most people on here hate my wheels(size) but i have 22" 3 piece COR's in person i get compliments all the time, most people have never heard of them could be the reason you havent had alot of interest....

That could be the reason, and man those wheels you got must cost a fortune. I like the wheels they are sick. I am not crazy about selling them but i am an open minded person and wanted to see my options.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
What is the best offer you are expecting? Lets see what you need for these wheels!!!!!

Im am expecting a fair offer and as to what I should ask for i dont know. I dont need to sell them, just seen my options since people are always selling nice wheels in here.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Those are pretty nice. Probably the MURDERED OUT black on black somewhat takes away from any interest since that look is pretty much fading out with the majority of the community. If the center face (star) was metallic gunmetal with the matte/flat black lips, THAT! would look hawt! Therefore, bringing in the crowd and potential offers. Just throwing that out there for any potential interest if they can score these on a good price/trade perhaps that is something they can do themselves with that designing idea thrown out there to someone creative mind. That's something I would like personally. Love the deep concave lip in the rear and fitment. Good Luck with sale/trade. I currently have a Brand New set of ForgeStar (Gloss grey) wrapped in Nittos I also may have to load off to get other ducks in a row...lol!

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Those are pretty nice. Probably the MURDERED OUT black on black somewhat takes away from any interest since that look is pretty much fading out with the majority of the community. If the center face (star) was metallic gunmetal with the matte/flat black lips, THAT! would look hawt! Therefore, bringing in the crowd and potential offers. Just throwing that out there for any potential interest if they can score these on a good price/trade perhaps that is something they can do themselves with that designing idea thrown out there to someone creative mind. That's something I would like personally. Love the deep concave lip in the rear and fitment. Good Luck with sale/trade. I currently have a Brand New set of ForgeStar (Gloss grey) wrapped in Nittos I also may have to load off to get other ducks in a row...lol!

Trust me i know exactly what you are saying and i completely agree, these things look so sick on just the metallic metal look, even chromed out they look amazing. Right now i dont have the time to get these to a power coater so they're going to have to do. If i dont sell them or trade them i will do that eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread