WTT/WTS 8 sec fox body

draggingto

Established Member
1986 mustang Stock suspension wanting to trade for a terminator or something boosted!!!!!!!!

496 BBC 16 passes built by Paul Reiter, all good parts ,diamond, scat,comp etc.. its a half filled 4 bolt block..........this is a NOS motor built for a 350 shot..Iron heads that flow 388 at 800 ,have the flow sheet..intake is a edelbrock 2927 fresh black chrome powder coat has bungs weld in and a edelbrock fogger bent and flowed by steve johnson, also induction solutions billet burst panel spacer,Nos Launcher Progressive with LCD screen, Brand new pro systems SV1 carb 1180cfm, real carbon fiber valve covers, motor plate, mid plate ,custom headers 2 1/4 into 4 with bullits also have full 4inch flowmaster exhuast for the car that runs a little past the rear axle.. has engine diaper......

Ignition is msd digital 6 ,MSD prostock billet dist has a crank trigger also
16 volt battery and charger , alt was converted to 16 volt as well

Motor fuel system aeromotive A1000 pump and reg, 10 gal cell
Nos fuel system holley blue pump and reg, 1 gal polished alum cell under hood

Trans th-400 has 16 passes , has a brake, 5500 tci stahl, built by Van Geibel..has jw ultra bell, cheeta shifter

Rear is an 8.8 5/8 studs in moser 33spline axles , upr lower single adj and grantelli double adj uppers, 4.56 gear, strange 10 ways, upr anti roll bar

Front is d&d k member and a-arms along with coil overs with strange 10 way struts.

wheels are billet specialties street lites with 28x10.5 slicks that have 16 passes.

Interior has kirkey seats and black tweed covers, black carpet, very factory looking interior in great shape. Fresh 12 point chromoly cage all tig welded just certed last month, new window net and belts also New DJ saftey chute, all phantom autometer gauges all lights work even the horn, it is plated and insured can be driven on the street if you can afford the gas LOL ..car will weigh about 3200 with driver.

Im sure that there is more that i am forgetting.

P6050222.jpg

P6050220.jpg

P6050213.jpg

P6050212.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0341-1.jpg

woodward022.jpg

i can throw in a 1995 GMC 4 Door dually 454 with 110,000 on it load leveling hitch ect.... and a 1998 Haulmark 24ft enclosed trailer, finished inside, torsion axles 110v electric. May make a package Deal with them and the car if the trade is good enough?

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0378-1.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

Cash price for car is $19,000 and $29,000 for all

Last edited:

draggingto

Established Member
Cash price for car is $19K OBO found a car that i want bad, need to sell this to buy it. dont be shy make me a cash offer you never know.

Last edited:

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
What if anything does it need? What fuel does it run on?? How streetable is it...could it do Drag Week without a problem??? Any times slips and/or dyno sheets????

draggingto

Established Member
What if anything does it need? What fuel does it run on?? How streetable is it...could it do Drag Week without a problem??? Any times slips and/or dyno sheets????

1. It needs a few little odds and ends tied up with the new nitrous system(Should be done this weekend)

2.It runs on 110 octane minimum

3.It depends on your def of streetable, i drive it around town and on short trips, take it to car cruises and such, it does'nt run hot or anything like that, but it is LOUD and the gas is expensive.(not the greatest MPG either LOL)

4.I dont know if it could do drag week or not? If you put the other exhaust i have on it the noise part would be doable, i dont know if there would be any way to get it to run on pump gas though, I guess e85 could be a option. It might be possible, would i personally do it NO.

5.No dyno sheets, Yes i do have time slips. The car is grudge raced around my area is why i dont broadcast exactly what the car runs. PM me if you are interested in that.

Thanks Bryan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread