Wtt/Wts 71k mile 94 Lightning 408 KB 2.2

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...5/946009-94-lightning-white-408-kb-2-2-a.html

Trades I'm looking at need to have a backseat. I am strongly considering a Harley truck, depending on shape, miles, and mods, I'd do my truck plus cash. My trade value will most definitely stay at 15k minimum.

I'd also be interested in a mustang, but not just any mustang.....any Roush or Saleen 99-2007 years, 03-04 Cobra, 03-04 Mach 1, and the only GT I would do ( for the exception of a termi or gt500 swapped gt) is like a needle in a haystack to find: 05-07 model GT, windveil blue (only made 05-07) with tan leather and an auto Trans, it's my wife's favorite.

I'm really not expecting any of the above trades to happen, but you never know. I have really been on the fence lately about selling the truck so not even sure I want to sell it anymore. If a trade happens, then great. If no trade happens, then I will not be sad one bit to see it sit in my shop. Took it out cruising today with the wife doing some vids and did a couple runs with it and she looks at me and asks, "so why are you selling this"? My response was, "good question"....lol

Users who are viewing this thread