WTT/WTB: 65 Mustang Coupe for 99/01 Cobra

Striker043

Hey everyone! Im new to the site but have had my eye on getting a cobra for a few years now and think the time is right. I have a 65 Mustang that is mostly restored. Its a 289 2 barrel with power steering and a c3 automatic. It was orginally blue with white top but painted black with white vinyl top. The car has just over 93,XXX miles and runs great. The engine has been updated with new water pump and aluminum radiator and some cosmetic things. Have all orginal parts that can off the engine for stock look. Has a full flomaster exhaust with American Thunder mufflers (sounds great). The interior has black/white pony with a custom stereo in the glove box. The only thing that is left to restore is the vinyl top and headliner. There absolutly no rust or bondo on this car. Its a clean title and makes a great crusier. The paint is in great shape except the hood which will need repainting because of fisheyed not terrible but needs to be done. Asking 8k obo locally

Looking to stay around 2k- 3k with trade or 10k if i sell.

What im looking for:
99/01 Cobra with few mods don't mind high miles or rebuilt title as long as the car is clean and well taken care of. I dont want a red car but will consider all options
99-01 GT modded
or
96-99 Cobra with mods or without

Really open to whatever just want to see what's out there.

Would love to have something that is supercharged or blown!!

Live in KY. [email protected] (859)321-6259.

Have pictures just email me or pm me with email address
photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Users who are viewing this thread