WTT: UMI Roto-joint/Poly LCA's for GT500/Boss LCA's

HammeredSoul

Established Member
I've got a set of UMI Rotojoint/Polyurethane LCA's in Black with less than 100 miles on them. Long story short, I bought 2014 GT, and wanted to upgrade the suspension and kill wheel hop, etc. I installed these on May 16th, and they cause too much NVH for my tastes. They perform excellently, and are very well made, with no clunking or thumping. The caveat is that they transmit a very slight hiss from the brakes/bearings when the car is rolling. It can only be heard up to about 40mph before road noise cancels it out. My car is strictly a daily driver, and I have had cars that I went way to far with the suspension in the past. My goal for this car is the best performance with absolute minimal hit on comfort, as I do long road trips and frequent drives. After reading that pretty much ANY Poly bushing LCA/UCA will cause NVH, I want to switch to GT500/Boss LCA's or the Roush unit with rubber bushings. I scrapped my plan to go with a BMR UCA, and ordered a Roush UCA unit instead. COMFORT FIRST! :burnout:

I am looking to trade these with new or lightly used GT500/Boss lower control arms. I would consider anything with less than 10k miles. I don't have pictures, as they are still on the car, but they are coming off ASAP. I will only have facilities to do the work for the next week or so, so I need to get this done fast. I am located in NOVA. If you want to drive out, I will literally do the install/swap for you. I already threw my old LCA's away, so I need the donors to do the swap... I understand there is a price disparity, but I am chalking up the cost as a lesson.

Let me know what you've got.

I will also sell these for $150 shipped CONUS, these are brand new! MSRP is $199.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread