WTT SVTPP 12 20" Rear Wheels for 19"

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Looking to get some Mickey Thompson ET Street Darg Radial II's for the street but want them in the 305 35 19" size. Problem is I have the 2012 SVTPP 20" rears with a little over 500 miles on them. They are GEM MINT condition on would love to trade for similar MINT condition SVTPP front 19" wheels. Let me know. [email protected]

The wheels also have 50% left on the Nitto NT555R DR in the 305 35 20 size.

Thanks for reading.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
I am surprised that after 80 views that no one wants to trade to have the 20" all the way around set up for the street or road course.

Anyone?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I am surprised that after 80 views that no one wants to trade to have the 20" all the way around set up for the street or road course.

Anyone?

I've been wanting to go 20's all the way around for a long time. If I were keeping my PP wheels, I'd trade you in a heartbeat.

FWIW though, the 20" rear wheels won't fit the front without a spacer.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
I've been wanting to go 20's all the way around for a long time. If I were keeping my PP wheels, I'd trade you in a heartbeat.

FWIW though, the 20" rear wheels won't fit the front without a spacer.

Thats good to know and do the 19" fronts fit the back with out spacers? If any one is interested in a trade, I would certainly provide a credit for spacers. Not sure exactly which size or brand is needed, but that can certainly be negotiated.

Anyone have any idea?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Yes the front 19's will fit the rear perfectly. The rear 20's only need a 1/4" spacer to fit the front. That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread