WTT Street/Showbike for nice mustang or cobra......

carguy19

Established Member
i will get some better pics but this is the deal... Im looking to trade my bike for a nice mustang. Dont PM me or email me with $3000 peice of crap cars. Im looking for something nice that is of equal value of the bike.

The bike is an 04 Kawasaki 636R, its got 3000 miles on it. Its factory Blue with the kawasaki race team sticker kit from the superbike series. The Frame of the bike is completely show polished. The wheels have polished rims (the dish of the wheel is polished the center is powdercoated to match the bike). Its got HID lights in the front. The bike has a full exhaust, a power programmer, and a scotts steering damper. Its got carbon flush mount blinkers and a Lic. plate hideaway bracket to mount under the seat. Its got anodized blue frame sliders, handlebar ends and forward controls. There is a small chip on the tail section but otherwise the bike is impeccable.

I have just under 10000 invested after the price of the bike. Like a mustang, I know Im not going to get close to my money back for all the mods but lets see whos interested. Again dont PM me with 150K mile cars. EQUAL VALUE CARS PLEASE.

The NADA Value for the bike is 5900 without any mods, so Im looking to get a fair amount over that for it.

090106_162121.jpg

090106_162111.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread