WTT SRA for IRS in Georgia

mysteed

Established Member
WTT my SRA for your IRS

WTT SRA out of my 98 Cobra for a IRS out of a 99/01 or 03/04 Cobra.

Mods:
3.73 gears
BBK adjustable upper control arms
BBK lower control arms
Tokico shocks
Aftermarket quadshocks (I believe they are Tokico)
Ford "B" springs
Fresh differential oil

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Might want to check with this guy, I went back and forth a few times and he seems pretty legit. I just decided to stick with SRA.

[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=109320]Selling Complete IRS with Exhaust+Springs from my 03 Cobra - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

Red99SVT

Established Member
I have thought about converting to solid axle in my 03. I have a 21k mile 03 cobra and am right down the road from you. Probably would rather sell outright if you want to make an offer.

mysteed

Established Member
Might want to check with this guy, I went back and forth a few times and he seems pretty legit. I just decided to stick with SRA.

Selling Complete IRS with Exhaust+Springs from my 03 Cobra - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club
Thanks. He does seem legit but for $950 plus one of the halfshafts is broken and would need to be installed I think I'll pass.

I have thought about converting to solid axle in my 03. I have a 21k mile 03 cobra and am right down the road from you. Probably would rather sell outright if you want to make an offer.
Well to be honest a straight swap would be easiest for me as I have a shop with lifts and could easily swap the rears in a weekend (ex: drop the car off Friday and pick it up on Monday at no charge).

Red99SVT

Established Member
Yeah I got ya. No way I would trade straight for a 94-98 rearend that doesnt have a good carrier and axles. Figured you might want to buy outright. Let me know if anything changes.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Thanks. He does seem legit but for $950 plus one of the halfshafts is broken and would need to be installed I think I'll pass.

Well to be honest a straight swap would be easiest for me as I have a shop with lifts and could easily swap the rears in a weekend (ex: drop the car off Friday and pick it up on Monday at no charge).

:shrug: From talking to him I'm pretty sure he'll come down a good bit on price.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
how many miles? and how much cash would you offer on top, for my 50k mile, braced and bushing IRS?

mysteed

Established Member
:shrug: From talking to him I'm pretty sure he'll come down a good bit on price.
Hmmmmm. I'll PM him.

how many miles? and how much cash would you offer on top, for my 50k mile, braced and bushing IRS?
72,8xx miles. You're quite a drive from where I live though.

i have a irs from my cobra w 58k , been kinda wanting a sra , would you do a straight trade?
Yes. You are roughtly 10hrs from me. If we could meet roughly halfway I'd trade with you.

mysteed

Established Member
Still looking for an IRS...

Just recently replaced the rear pads and rotors with OEM PBR stuff. I also have a set of 31spline axles to go with the rear that I haven't installed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread