WTT SHo for SVTC

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
have a nice white 92 i am wanting to trade for a clean SVTC. Will post up all the details on my car soon. just thought i would at least get the thread going

Joe

Last edited:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Ok here are the details

92 white on gray leather SHO. spd car and runs great. Interior is in very good shape, seats are not all split and destroyed. Car has 98K miles as of yesterday. Ac and cruise work. Has all new infinity stereo as of this summer. White rims are also in very good shape. I bought the car with 68K miles in michigan almost 2 years ago and it was used as a daily for my wife to back and forth to school in so all the miles we have put on it are highway. Has a few rattles here and there which is expected out of a 17yr old car. Everything works except the e brake. Car has a little surface rust on the passenger side rear fender which i have an appointment to get taken care of. There are some pics in my forsle thread under other cars for sale. I will get up fresh pics when the weather clears up and i can get some new pics. Car will also have the windows tinted this weekend. let me know if you have any questions. Would really like a SVTC next red would be my forst choice then black. interior color doesnt matter. mainly looking for a car that is close to the shape of my SHO

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread