WTT/S: 2002 Camaro SS (LS2, Huge Cam, n2o, built auto, etc) for....

InKogNigRow

Established Member
Is trade you for mine. It's for sale in the mustang section. I also have a soft spot for cammed lsx fbodys I've had 4 now

Oso

Established Member
Is trade you for mine. It's for sale in the mustang section. I also have a soft spot for cammed lsx fbodys I've had 4 now

Link me to it? I tried looking for it but only saw the fox car you are selling.

Unfortunately unless it's a Saleen/Faleen I'm not interested in Verts and I have already had a fox and would rather not go down THAT road again.

Oso

Established Member
oh was that is? that's a bad ass car don't get me wrong, I just have a bad taste in my mouth after my 89LX.

Oso

Established Member
Thanks!

Looking to start a company here in the next couple weeks guys, will entertain older stock cars + cash!

Oso

Established Member
Front bumper was damaged last night at the shop fixing the starter. Car will be back later this week with a brand new front bumper, repainted and paint blended.

I could go around saying nothing happened but I am a 100% honest guy and don't want to leave anything out. It was not in an "accident" so to speak, but the lift failed overnight and the front bumper was damaged when it hit another car.

Only collision I've ever seen with two parked cars and nobody around :LOL:

Oso

Established Member
front bumper replaced and painted.

all it turned out to be was the battery cables. nothing major lol.

Oso

Established Member
Thanks!

I'm about to give up and just trade it in.

Test drove a 2009 WRX sedan the other day because my lady-friend just bought a 2010 WRX wagon and those cars are INCREDIBLY well built.

Although one of the salesmen BEGGED her to get me to bring it back today when she picks her car up and she said they were sucking her dick because the guy wants it. They knocked 3% off her financing, a grand off the car and knocked her payment down $100 just to get me to come back LOL

Oso

Established Member
point me in the direction of a buyer and get yourself $500.

Willing to ship anywhere in the country at buyer's expense.

Able to take pictures or video of ANYTHING requested.

Users who are viewing this thread