WTT...Possibly: Shelby CS70's for???

dohcramair71

Established Member
I have a nice set of Shelby CS70's on my '11 GT and I'm thinking of getting something different. The wheels as you will see in the pics have very MINOR curb rash which I'd be willing to repair before the trade. I'm a wheel repair technician and I repair between 50-75 wheels a week for work so it's not a problem. Repairs on machined finish wheels are not 100% undetectable, but most people cannot tell they've been repaired unless you really know what to look for. The tires are Nitto Invo's with at least 65% or better tread. 255/35/20 fronts and 295/35/20 rears. I'm not even really 100% sure what I want. I bought the car with these on it and while I do like them, they probably wouldn't have been my 1st choice had I bought them myself. Let me know what you've got and I'll see what I like. I'd prefer to do a relatively local deal. I'm in West Haven, CT. prefer at least 20's. Must be at least 19's to clear brembos and your tires must have at least as much tread as mine. So let me know if you're interested and what you've got.

Thanks!
image4_zps905e3feb.jpg

image3_zpse89407d5.jpg

image2_zps3eee9544.jpg

image_zpsf7a9639f.jpg

image7_zps5da0c312.jpg

image6_zpse4a71865.jpg

image5_zpsb676af5f.jpg

image11_zpsd35abb37.jpg

helli217

Established Member
I posted a set of these almost brand new with new tires, (500 miles on the setup) for 600 less than AM wants, and got no hits. Not much interest in these wheels here unfort. Try your local craigslist. I got tons of interest there, but no sufficient offers yet.

dohcramair71

Established Member
Yeah, I'm noticing. They're a good looking wheel too. Like I said probably wouldn't have been what I picked on my own, but nice nonetheless. I may end up keeping them and repainting them just to have something different than everyone else.

poopyhead

Established Member
i did not see a price for these? Feel free to PM or email me erledistribution at gmail.com for faster response. I am not that far from you

Users who are viewing this thread