WTT Nice, Unmolested 2002 Mustang GT for Stock Fox Body (Kansas City, Mo)

RiskyRick

Established Member
Please do not post any negative comments on this thread, if at any moment in time you aren't pleased with what you see, there is always a back button.

IF THE ADD IS STILL UP, I STILL HAVE IT!

2002 Ford Mustang GT
96k miles
Lazer Red
Tan Interior
5-Speed

Mods/Drivetrain:

-Car is completely unmolested, the one and only mod is an MGW shifter that I recieved for Christmas.

-About 2 weeks after I bought it, I switched the transmission fluid to Synchromesh to fix a slight 2nd gear grind that it had when cold- hasn't had any grinds since.

-Rear-end whines a little, but I haven't investigated it, the shock shifter had very little play, so it is obvious that this is not from hard driving.

-Previous owner replaced the factory H-pipe with another oem catted pipe shortly before sale, he said that it was because it threw a cat inefficiency code.

-Otherwise, the drivetrain is totally untouched as far as I know, and is all original from the factory intake, to the oem mufflers, to the factory 3.27 gears, and the car is still "monster-truckin'" on stock springs.

-Interior is in very nice shape, with less than normal wear for its age, there are a few small flaws, but nothing of note.

-Body is in excellent condition with few flaws. The paint on the front of the hood is honestly a bit chipped up, and there are a few small scratches, but paint is otherwise in great shape.

-Car has S197 Bullitt Wheels that were on it when I got it, some people don't like the offset or the style, but they look just fine to me.

Price is $7500 FIRM. 57Three-864-593Seven. Please text, I will not answer calls from numbers that I do not recognize.

Putting this on here mainly to see if I can get any trade offers for a nice 5.0 Fox.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php