WTT: New 18"chrome saleens and Falken tires for Drag Setup

03atc

Established Member
As the title says. I was going to sale these wheels and while back before I put them on the car and thought I had them sold but the guy backed out.
So I just bought some tires and put them on the car. They look great but I'm in need of straight line traction.
I'm really wanting to trade for a bogart setup. These wheels and tires are new only a little over a week on the car. I can provide pics upon request just PM me you email address. I'll consider trades for other drag setups (pro starts, telestars etc)
:beer:
Forgot to mention that these are 18x9's

Last edited:

03atc

Established Member
Tabres said:
Not for sale outright I'm guessing?
Would rather trade because I don't have any wheels to put on the car while I get some drags. If I don't move them soon I'll go ahead order some bogarts and put on the car then sale these outright. I'll keep you in mind. THanks :thumbsup:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Are these 18x9&18x10? I have some ssr reps I can trade you. Let me know. Thanks Shawn

ripnroar46

Established Member
Not really a drag package but would work real well at the track, but I got the stock machined 03 cobra wheels with regular tires, and a set of 2 with MT ET Drag Radials. Let me know if you would want to trade. What size tires did you get?

03atc

Established Member
ripnroar46 said:
Not really a drag package but would work real well at the track, but I got the stock machined 03 cobra wheels with regular tires, and a set of 2 with MT ET Drag Radials. Let me know if you would want to trade. What size tires did you get?
I got the 275/35's on it. Thanks but I'm really looking for some pro stars/ telestars etc to drop some weight off the car.

Users who are viewing this thread