WTT My T-trim for your Eaton setup

mustangman570

Established Member
i want to trade my T-trim, front mount intercooler(god speed, with blow thru and procharger race blow off valve) and 8-rib conversion for a COMPLETE(i mean complete every nut and bolt) 03-04 cobra Eaton setup. i have made 537 with this setup (VERY conservative tune and didnt have an 8-rib belt at the time so it was dyno'd with a 6-rib belt and had belt slip, now that i have the 8-rib belt on there it holds 15psi until i let off the throttle) i have wanted to do an Eaton swap since i got my car and keep getting side tracked (s-trim then turbo now t-trim) if you have a COMPLETE Eaton swap and willing to straight trade shoot me a pm or call (call is much easier and PREFERRED) 352-454-8550. pics will be up tomorrow.

mustangman570

Established Member
i have made 537 on 13psi with belt slip(i had a 6rib belt on it because i couldnt get an 8rib in time for my dyno appointment) with the belt slip fixed i am making 15-16psi and i should be at 550-575 with my re-tune. with a pulley swap and tune 600-700 is easy depending on your setup i believe the t-trim maxes out at 750.

mustangman570

Established Member
i forgot to mention that this is on a 96-98 car. you would need a 99+ intake to make everything work. i will provide the proper timing chain cover(the 03-04 cobra timing cover would have to be provided to me with the eaton setup)

Users who are viewing this thread