WTT my SS for 99 or 01 cobra

rio95cobra

Established Member
Like the title sais, looking to trade. Nothing wrong with my car at all, I just tend to get bored after driving the same car for a couple of years.. so I either sell and buy or trade off. Here's my link with some pics on ls1tech. Send me a message or better yet text me if your interested. 678-333-3806 Ben. I'm located in kennesaw, GA.

2000 camaro SS m6 wtt - LS1TECH

Let me also add that I'm looking for a straight across trade. I don't really want to put any money with it unless its come kind of awesome terminator swap or just real low miles or something of that nature. I love my car! Its really loud and very fast to have so few mods.. but I've always been a mustang guy at heart and I'm feeling the urge to get back into one, a new edge cobra that is

rio95cobra

Established Member
lol man I'm really hoping I don't end up kicking my own ass for doing this. I'm sure with full exhaust and a good gear ill be happy again with the power just like I am now with the camaro... definatly a different less torquey feel though. Fact is ford is just a better built car, and more reliable IMO. There's something really cool about having a new edge 32v mustang too. Either way, if no one trades me, ill just throw a cam in my car along with a tune and continue to blow the tires off at 50

tmkr03

Established Member
lol man I'm really hoping I don't end up kicking my own ass for doing this. I'm sure with full exhaust and a good gear ill be happy again with the power just like I am now with the camaro... definatly a different less torquey feel though. Fact is ford is just a better built car, and more reliable IMO. There's something really cool about having a new edge 32v mustang too. Either way, if no one trades me, ill just throw a cam in my car along with a tune and continue to blow the tires off at 50

yeah my buddy is going to pick up a 99 hugger orange car tomorrow. lol happy new year

Agree the cobra is built better.:rockon:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
IMO you will be downgrading. If your a Mustang guy at heart save your money or what not sell the car outrite and find a nice 03/04. Great looking SS..always wanted one. :beer:

rio95cobra

Established Member
I really cant decide if ill be down grading or not. They both have the same advertised power from the factory, only one has the almighty ls1, the other has a way more technologically advanced 32v thats responsive to mods and has a 7k redline. The camaro is a 6speed, the cobra isnt. Theres lots of tradeoffs. You dont see a whole lot of 99 or 01 cobras, but I think you see even less SS's. Theres a guy here in Georgia thats supposed to be coming tomorrow and trading.. as long as his car is as in good of shape as mine. Heres the link:

2001 Ford Mustang Cobra

only crappy thing is Ill have to find some stock wheels or splurge and get some saleens. Its pretty much stock. I feel like it would be a good deal because its a year newer, and has about 20k less miles. KBB also sais its worth about 2k more on a private party sale

Last edited:

rio95cobra

Established Member
man Id love to have a 347/tko ssp coupe... I just cant go from having a 2000 to a 1993, being my everyday driver lol. Im sure you understand. Preciate the offer though!

93sspcoupe

Established Member
man Id love to have a 347/tko ssp coupe... I just cant go from having a 2000 to a 1993, being my everyday driver lol. Im sure you understand. Preciate the offer though!

its cool, you want what ya want. but this is no drag car. its a daily driver, and i drive everywhere, only thing it lacks is ac. glws:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread