WTT: My Chrome 18x9 18x10 FR500's + cash for CCWs

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Just like the title says, i'm really wanting a set of 18" CCWs for the Cobra. Polished is my preferred finish but open to others. Definitely want the classics though. Not looking for rims with tires as i just bought 4 brand new tires and i plan on keeping those for the CCWs. PM me or post up for any offers. My wheels are pretty much mint. two fronts have VERY minor scratches on lip (only noticable if your looking for them) and rears have never brushed a hard surface before and have a deep dish lip. So I'll give this a shot to see if there is any interest in this. Thanks!

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
im really not looking to sell them ouright. the only way i see myself taking them off the car is for the ccws. but i will keep you in mind if that changes.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Why don't you just sell the FR500's to someone that is interested and then order a set of CCW's. Let the buyer know that you won't ship the wheels until you get your CCW"s. I just ordered some CCW's on friday and it's going to take about two weeks. Just an option for you.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
^I've thought about that but I cannot swing the price for a brand new set right now after all the $$$ i put into the eaton/Kenne Bell swap. If I find a set of used CCW's for sale from someone I would sell mine and buy those. It's not a gotta have thing for me right now and i have no problems with the FR500s. But if a set of CCWs comes around thats a different story.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I hear you about the twin screw swap. I did the Whipple swap last summer so I know how much money is involved. Good luck on finding some used classics.

Users who are viewing this thread