WTT my 2007 F150 SXT supercab for SVT Focus + cash.

stangbanger856

Established Member
In the market to purchace a SVT Focus (ZX3) I'm located in South New Jersey.

I want to trade my black 2007 F150 SXT supercab, 2WD, 4.6 V8, 6 1/2ft bed. Just hit 86000 miles today. I am the original owener and bought brand new in the summer of 07. Truck is all stock except for Roush hood scoop, Roush grill (Black), Harley Davidson head lights, K&N drop in filter, true dual exhaust with magnaflow X pipe and mufflers. Wheels are KMC XD Addicit wheels in satin black (17x9) with 33 inch Hankook Dynopro ATM tires and Rough Country 2 1/2 inch front leveling kit. New front rotors/bearings along with pads were done abut 5 months ago as did the fuel filter and spark plugs at the same time along with oil change.

There are minor nics and scratches on it but nothing big that can't be waxed out. Also I added a larger transmission cooler for my own pice of mind. Interior is all stock except for tinted windows (35%).

This is my daily driver so never hevily modded it or beat on it.

Only bad thing is that in the summer of 08 it was hit in the front end by a person running a red light. It was all cosmetic (no damage to frame engine or anything like that) only required a new fender,hood, driver side light, and bumper. Air bags did not go off. Actually drove it to the mechanic shop to have repaired.

With that being said NADA and KBB still quote this at an average of $11,000 (private sale) so I will start the price at $10,500 OBO. Sorry no pics right now but Willard some later tonight.

Last edited:

stangbanger856

Established Member
5BE79650_zps0d2aea58.jpg

3B685B7B_zpsf69ea891.jpg

9FEC6D64_zpse6a58e8a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread