WTT My 03 gsxr1k for a 94-98 cobra

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
I have a sale add on the is forum, under Market then other vehicles for sale, look for 2003 gsxr 1000 for sale. But I will give short run down here. It is silver on black frame, has 14k miles, Has 6-8in extensions, -2+2 vortex sprokets, K&N filter, rear lower link, front is straped, has a full muzzy exhaust, power commander 3, dual hub, co2 air shift, mps dry nitrous kit, 190 shinko rear tire, has been tuned on the motor, didn't get to make a full tune on spray because my clutches went out, but it has new clutches now with brocks springs, haven't made it back to the dyno to get in retuned on spray. Oh and I converted the clutch basket to 05 and up. Bike has never been down, and hasn't been sprayed except on the dyno.

I am looking for a 1994-1998 cobra. Color doesn't matter too much and miles don't really matter either as long as its a nice car and doesn't have too many problems, I prefer the car to have mods, or even a blower. Just let me know or pm with any questions. Bike is located in Kentucky.

Users who are viewing this thread