WTT Mint 2004GT for Fox+Cash

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Like the title says I'm looking to trade my mint 2004 Gt for a fox body. Some info on the GT first. It is black and has 26k on the clock. It's in perfect condition. Completely stock other than an intake put on by the previous owner. The only reason I am trying to trade is because the car is too nice to daily drive. I'm looking to get a clean fox as a fun/project car and a ranger as a daily driver. I just changed the oil with Mobil 1 full synthetic. This car is well taken care of and will not disappoint.

For the Fox, looking for something 1987 and up. What I rally want is a black coupe(hatch or notch i really don't care) but I'm open to other colors as long as the paint is clean--NO RUST! Am looking for something with mild bolt ons and engine work done. Wouldn't mind something with heds/cams or even bored/stroked. MUST BE A MANUAL TRANS! Looking to get something worth ~7k.

I'll try and upload some pics of my car as soon as I can but it pretty much looks like a black GT off the show room floor. I'll probably wind up kicking myself for trading it away but oh well my loss is your gain. Trying to find a car in the Midwest but I'll consider cars a little farther away. Not going to drive to Cali or Florida though. All that said...SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT :beer:

LS1-THIS

Established Member
photo1.gif

photo1copy.gif

There's a couple of pics, I'll do my best to get some close ups and interior. Forgot to mention the car is a 5 speed, has the premium package with that Mach Speakers, 40th Anniversary Package, and has charcoal interior.

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Car is still for sale or trade. Now looking for a supercharged new edge(don't have the funds to mod my car the way I'd like to), or any other muscle car that peaks my interest. I've got a little cash to add but not much.

New sale price is $11,500.

Users who are viewing this thread