WTT: Magnaflow CB (IRS)

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Gents,

I have a Magnaflow CB in relatively good condition. I'm looking to trade for a Borla CB system either 14858 or Stingers. Let me know if there's any interest. Thanks :)

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
You know, the 09 I test drove Tuesday has headers and an x pipe BUT had stock cat back. Sounded real nice when throttling and was quiet as stock at idle. Very sweet combo. I still have my stock cat backs sitting in the attic if you or anyone else is looking for a real clean unused set (<1,000miles).

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Howdy Sir! :)

I basically went full circle and now have my old car back, lol. :banana:

Congrats. Gotta be a good feeling.

I am in talks for a 09 Shelby myself. We shall see.
Awe'some fellas!!! Two originals coming back in from the cold.......That's great news.

And Scott, you're going to love the GT500. I'm at a very docile (for a Shelby....) 530 RWHP now with 3.73's and the car is a total blast.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Oh, Hi Ironterp. Welcome to the forum. You'll find a great group of enthusiasts like yourself............

What's up Dwight!?! Saw your old car a few weeks back looking shiny as new. My Bull Run group is planning a run down to the Dragon next Spring. I hope you can make it or we can at least connect while near by.

We'll talk soon,
Scott

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah, sorry for derailing your thread Marlon...... But bump for a great cat back. I ran one of these for 7 years on my old 03' and it sounded and performed great and looked brand new when I sold the car.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Awesome Marlon!!!! Glad to see your back in. Guess I may have to do something myself this year. Especially since my car is for sale again.

Users who are viewing this thread