WTT- lifted 2007 tacoma

onebadsvt

Established Member
so im not 100% sure if i want to do this but i have owned 4 stangs and really miss them right now so thinking of possibly trading for modded cobra(kenne bell, whipple, etc) or modded s197. my tacoma is in GREAT condition, although lifted drives like stock, literally and still gets great gas milage. have over $10k in aftermarket parts including 6inch pro-comp lift etc.. heres a few pics.

Also not that anyone cares but there was a toyota commercial recorded in this truck, and chad reed the pro mx rider did his 2009 supercross entrance in atlanta in my truck and autographed the dash

IMGP0739.jpg

IMGP0742.jpg

IMGP0741.jpg

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
noone wants a taco. lol

You have apparently never owned one. Best damn vehicle I've ever owned. I've had a 05 and 07 with 100K miles combined between the two of them and only had to put one of them in the shop once which was my fault. I got my 05 stuck out 4wheelin, wraped it up in rev, didnt stop the wheels and went straight to 1st and dumped the clutch. Broke 4 teeth off the ring gear. Fixed under waranty. If your in the market for a midsize truck you cant beat a Taco!
Free bump for a badass truck.

onebadsvt

Established Member
never owned which. this is my 2nd toyota, and ive owned a cobra to. i love this truck, and will be happy to hold on to it, just cant get away from wanting to go sideways at 60 lol. but thanks for the compliments guys!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Talk about self ownage.... you quoted the OP and his joke about no one wanting a taco....

gottahaveboost

Established Member
sweet taco....going to look at a new one right now....thinking of trading my sti on one....then il get a cobra....wanted to get a cobra first but i dont wanna DD a cobra

good luck!!!

onebadsvt

Established Member
thanks guys, will entertain all trades, maybe even stis lol.

the truck is auto, but has the shift with the stick capability and it has 50,000 miles. the lift and wheels and tires have been on about 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread