WTT/ hyper silver RTR

konafiveoh

Established Member
Looking to possibly trade my pretty new Hyper silver RTRs 19x9.5 with Sumitomo htrz 2 tires this set up has about 7k miles on them tires are 275/45/19 on all 4 corners rotated every 3k miles .....looking to trade for a weld RTS set up may entertain other drag set ups but im really looking for some RTS lemme know what you got.....here is one pic of them on the car can get more if needed

118kiug.jpg

SCMOKN

Established Member
I have nothing to trade but if you decide to sell outright I am thinking about buying a set within the next week or so.

konafiveoh

Established Member
SCMOKN i might would sell em out right i have now idea a ball park of what there worth you could pm me a offer and we could go from there ....

loosescrews im pretty sure there real close to the same i know the rtrs are about 27lb a wheel i have seen alot of diffrent weights on the brembos most i have seen say 26-27 a wheel though

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
How much would you want out right? I don't live that far from you and will be taking a business trip up there at the end of June.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I have been thinking about a new tire and wheel setup for my car.. I have Chrome Race star's, (15x10 rear and 17x4 front runners) w/ good Hoosier tires on the 17's and MT 275-60-15 drag radials on the rears w/ McGaurd lugs., and I'm over in KC Missouri.

konafiveoh

Established Member
RSKtakR- That would be something i would be interested in can you send me some pics to [email protected] Thanks

snakevenom99- I honestly dont know i paid 2500 a couple months ago when i bought them they will be tires wheels lugs tpm sensors and relearn tool the setup im looking to get is gunna run about 1800

Last edited:

konafiveoh

Established Member
RSKtakR- That would be something i would be interested in can you send me some pics to [email protected] thanks

snakevenom99- I honestly dont know i paid 2500 a couple months ago when i bought them they will come tires wheels lugs tpm sensors and the relearn tool the setup im looking to get is gunna run about 1800

Users who are viewing this thread