WTT GT500 axleback foir 11GT

cobra1718

Established Member
As the title says would like to trade for something a little louder. I dont want flowmaster (too much drone) I will be willing to throw some cash in if necessary. There is zero wrong with this exhaust other than being too tame. Also am not interested in muffler delete systems. Thanks let me know if interested.

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
I am looking to Put everything back to stock in my 2011 GT500 So i need stock axleback

Pm me if you wanna sell them outright...

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
just can't seem to find that perfect combo yet either? I want to get A set of corsa's or kooks, maybe JPC but I don't feel like spending the dough on them though!! Good luck BUMP

jayman33

I have my Roush's, I'll be back late November if you can wait. I'm in Fayetteville so we could meet half way. But you would owe me some money! :)

stang8psi

Established Member
He already had roush's I traded Him my roushes for the hushpowers because I was going to A O/R-x pipe..

aquill1

Established Member
Hey cobra (sorry to go off-track)
If you had the roush and went to GT500's, what didn't you like about the roush? I have roush now and want something a little more quiet at WOT. I really want to hear my car from the outside with someone driving away.

I want a set of gt500's as I think they would give the best compromise but am afraid they will be too quiet.

cobra1718

Established Member
Hey cobra (sorry to go off-track)
If you had the roush and went to GT500's, what didn't you like about the roush? I have roush now and want something a little more quiet at WOT. I really want to hear my car from the outside with someone driving away.

I want a set of gt500's as I think they would give the best compromise but am afraid they will be too quiet.
I liked the Roush but after all the GT500 hype I decided to give them a try. As I stated before the GT500 sound good just too quiet. Now if you had an OR mid pipe I would think that would be ideal. Actually I may working a deal for another set of Roush:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread