WTT: Full procharger F1A setup for full whipple/KB/VMP setup

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Since my car doesn't seem to want to leave my possession I am looking to switch it up a bit to keep things fresh. SO I'm wanting to trade my procharger F1a setup for a full whipple, KB, or VMP blower swap setup. The trade will require a swap of a few things including front covers so just a heads up. But on my end I will be providing:

Procharger F1a polished supercharger 5.40 step up gear, reclocked oil slinger gear and volute
4.00” 8 rib double keyed Procharger pulley
Custom 3.75 I.D. stainless filter for Procharger inlet
Procharger big red race open bypass valve with aluminum flange
House of Boost/Procharger Renegade dedicated drive bracket system w/8 rib serpentine setup and tensioner machined for maximum alignment
House of Boost/Procharger Renegade dedicated drive bracket for cog setup
Procharger 3 core intercooler
3” aluminum supercharger to intercooler piping
3.5” aluminum intercooler to Maf tube piping
ATI Super Damper 6.79” 6 rib harmonic balancer
8” 8 rib outer Procharger crank serpentine pulley
Gates K060605HD 6 rib
Gates K080505HD 8 rib
VMP tuning slot MAF 83mm tube: tapped for meth inj., IAC recirculation, and IAT sensor.
SCT BA5000 slot style MAF
VMP MAF wiring extension/adaptor
96-98 cobra front cover/alternator

Will take a little bit of work and discussion from both ends but I'm interested if you are. thanks.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I can't believe you weren't able to sell that car over the past year. I considered making an offer on it, but didn't want to insult you :) All good, I have a 03 KB car on the way! GL.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I can't believe you weren't able to sell that car over the past year. I considered making an offer on it, but didn't want to insult you :) All good, I have a 03 KB car on the way! GL.

I'm in disbelief as well- saw an older, much higher mileage car with an eaton swap sell for more money recently. blows my minds

What were your numbers and timing on this? And what size cams do you run?

made over 700 on a mustang dyno on pump gas and 17*. Don't have numbers for the 22 psi on 112 and 19*. I have Bullet cams custom grind 235/238 @ .050” duration, .475”/.480”lift with custom keyways degreed in perfectly at 112/118

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn lol!!! Well I can say that a Centri setup isn't for everyone.. And with a 2.9L whipple this car will be nuts.. even more nuts than it already is

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Damn lol!!! Well I can say that a Centri setup isn't for everyone.. And with a 2.9L whipple this car will be nuts.. even more nuts than it already is

yeah I figure if the car ain't selling I'll at least switch it up a bit to keep me interested til it does. plus my wife hates the big red BOV open all the time. and I am hoping to score a 2.9 whipple-should make around 750 on 18psi and 93 oct. I would think

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Wow! You have a nice setup! I'd say it's pushing quite a bit higher than 700 on those numbers!
You sure have a lot invested in it, time, and money both. Made some very impressive numbers! Some nice cams too, definitely big!
It's tempting to bite. It sure would be easier to work on the engine vs. my 4.0!

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Wow! You have a nice setup! I'd say it's pushing quite a bit higher than 700 on those numbers!
You sure have a lot invested in it, time, and money both. Made some very impressive numbers! Some nice cams too, definitely big!
It's tempting to bite. It sure would be easier to work on the engine vs. my 4.0!

thank you

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
it's def not a matter of having enough power down low- the car runs amazing. it's more about having quieter forced induction and I don't want to have to switch up all of the front suspension in order to go turbo. I've put enough money into the car.

03GTGreen

Established Member
No idea what a terry bracket is.
They are customized brackets that allow you to run your timing cover with a PD Blower and you also will not need the pulley bridge

If you type in Terrys Eaton Swap brackets in google there is a bunch of info

Last edited:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
They are customized brackets that allow you to run your timing cover with a PD Blower and you also will not need the pulley bridge

If you type in Terrys Eaton Swap brackets in google there is a bunch of info

saw the pics. also saw they were 600 bux and had failures. made me think that MMR made them or something

Last edited:

03GTGreen

Established Member
Terry doesnt technically make them anymore, another guy has taken over supposedly making them alot better, ive got a buddy with an 01 making 530 n he has yet to have an issue

Users who are viewing this thread