WTT/FS 96 mystic S/C for mach 1

electriccobra

Established Member
96 Mystic S/C TRADE for Gen 1 Lightning

I live in Central Florida and would be intersted in trading a beautiful 1996 Mystic Cobra, fully loaded with only 45k on it, for a nice gen 1 lightning and cash. There were 7,496 Cobras produced in 1996, of which 2,000 came with the optional Mystic paint. This is #465 of the Mystic Cobras. This car is garaged, under cover, and is taken out only on sunny days to shows and cruise-ins. The paint and interior are very good, but not perfect. It is 13 years old. It has never been hit. Most modifications were done at LaMotta Performance in Longwood, Fl. It was dyno tested at 418 hp. with 375 lbs. torque at the wheels. It's a lot of fun to drive. I have never raced it. The mods are as follows:

1. Engine/Powertrain
a. Vortech S-Trim Supercharger with 6 lbs. boost.(Installed 1,300 miles ago.)
b. 42 lb. Fuel Injectors
c. High capacity fuel pump.
d. Ford 4.10 Gears.
e. "H" type exhaust with Flowmaster American Thunder mufflers.
f. Steeda Tri-Ax

2. Suspension
a. Bilstein Coil-Over Shocks
b. Maximum Motorsports Control Arms
c. Maximum Motorsports Panhard Type Rear Anti-Sway Bar
d. Maximum Motorsports Full-Length Subframe Connectors
e. Maximum Motorsports 3-wat Strut Tower Brace
f. Maximum Motorsports Braided Brake Lines
g. Maximum Motorsports Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings
h. Borgeson Universal Co. Steering Shaft

It handles very well. In addition, it sports 1999 cobra wheels and a Colgen Custom bra. All-in-all a very nice Mustang Cobra, that is fun and exciting to drive. I also have all of the original parts, from mufflers to suspension, except the wheels. If interested, I can post more pictures. Cash price $12,5k or TRADE for... I can be contacted at 321-765-4235.

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread