WTT/FS 1200 RWHP 94 Mustang

MUSTLX50

Established Member
Short Vid;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPJlARpxABE

For Sale/Trade, Let me start by saying that everything on the car is new, just finished a month ago. The motor made 1400 HP at 18# of boost on an engine dyno. The motor is a 9.2 Dart Iron Eagle 375ci. with Yates heads and Crower billet crank, Oliver Billet Rods, JE custom pistons, Jessel shaft rockers, and belt drive,the Turbo is a Garrett GT55/94 also new, alot of money and labor into the motor, Eldebrok intake ported by Wilson Manifolds. The car comes with a FAST XFI 2.0 and is set up to run E85, also has 225# inj. with a Magnafuel 750 pump. The tranny is a BTE th400 that I also upgraded with billet pieces internally, rear is an 8.8 with Moser 33 sline axles and spool, 3.55 gears and a 4" aluminum driveshaft. The rear rims are 15x12 with M/T 315 DR's. The interior is all new also with Corbeu seats and all autometer gauges, also an AMS1000 boost controler and a 10 point CM cage. The car has alot of time and money invested, must see to appreciate it. Anybody seriously interested can email more pics if needed and can answer all questions asked. My email is [email protected] Looking for $40K or possible trades.

P5220181.jpg

078.jpg

051211183411.jpg

Last edited:

MUSTLX50

Established Member
Just to clarify a few questions that have been asked of my car. The car rides around on DR's and yes I drive the car more on the street than I go to the track. No it is not a daily driver, but I drive it to the local hang out and local car shows just about every weekend, weather permitting. Thanks to all for the interest.

MUSTLX50

Established Member
The car is getting a Pro-Mod glide and a new W/A intercooler put in. I am still selling it as soon as it is done or trading for something more streetable.

Users who are viewing this thread