WTT for mint low mile stock 93 cobra

topless10th

Established Member
the car i have to trade is a 1989 lx hatchback with 37k miles that has black exterior and gray interior. the factory paint is still in very nice condition with no damage ever. interior is stock and perfect. two years ago the car was bone stock. i bought it and modified ALL the front and rear suspension over the winter and drove it that way the next summer with stock motor and trans. durung the winter of '07 i put the new motor and trans in the car and went to the dyno. SCT tuned and makes more than 500 rwhp. car idles like a stocker is very fun to drive. i probably have around 35-40k in receipts for the last two years (my wife could probably tell you exactly) and the car is appraised at 25k. the modifications are as follows; the front suspension- AJE k member, AJE 12" control arms, racecraft 2" drop spindles, wilwood 13" SL6 brakes and braided lines, flaming river manual steering rack and billet shaft, bump steer, billet CC plates, strange adj struts, strange coil-over conversion, skinny kid/strange master cylinder conversion. rear suspension- stock 8.8 housing that was narrowed 1" and tubes welded with spherical bushings, 33 spline moser spool and axles, moser c-clip elims, 3.73 gears, t/a cover, 12" wilwood brakes and braided line, wild rides upper and lower torque box reinforcements, anti-roll bar, double adj lower arms offset w/o perches, double adj upper arms, QA1 coil-over mounted in stock location, rear quarter lips are rolled. engine- 1974 block .030" with scat neutral balance 4" stroker kit with upgraded rod bolts, 10.9:1 comp, canton pan and braided dipstick, ATI balancer and timing pointer, ram billet flywheel, energy sus poly mounts, 225cc victor jr heads cnc'd by total engine airflow, victor efi fully ported and upper bolts bushed, custom solid roller, CC lifters, probe shaft rockers, accufab mid-length headers and 90mm throttle body, PMAS velocity 95mm meter, anderson powerpipe, moroso fabricated valve covers, GZ pro serpentine belt vacuum pump, meziere pullied electric pump, flexalite fan/radiator with adj therm, PA 200a alternator with 4ga upgrade, PA mini starter, 42lb inj, mallory rails and reg, glenns sleeper tank, aeromotive pump and filters, all braided line, 3" dr gas x, flowmaster super 44 muffs turned down, msd digital 6 distributor and HVC coil, moroso ultra 40 wires. trans- hanlon TKO 600 with pro 5.0 shifter, quicktime bell (indexed), mcleod (hanlon) clutch/pressure plate, hd clutch fork, adj cable, firewall adj, billet quadrant, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, HPM solid crossmember, energy sus poly mount. this build has less than 1000 miles on it and starts, idles and runs great. runs super cool in hot weather and gets 17mpg. wheels are CCW 18x7 up front (215/40) and 18x9 (265/40 MT drag radial) in the back also has HO fibertrends 3" hood, new headlights, new OEM quarter windows, spare new wilwood master cylinder, FAST dual sensor wideband with windshield mount. if i left anything out or you have q's please fell free to pm me. send email for pics. thanks john

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread