wtt for 93 cobra or clean clone for cobra swapped muustang

Mustangman1284

Established Member
Ok, so this is a 2000 v6 mustang body. It has a 1998 SVT Cobra swap in it. The swap has 63,000 original miles on it now. The cluster was also swapped for the cobra one that came with the motor and tranny. It has the t-45 and shifts flawlessly.
It has new tires all the way around on some Cobra wheels. One of the wheels is missing a center cap.
The interior is in ok shape. it has the leather seats, but the drivers one still needs wired up. They both do not have any rips or tears in them. The back seat is in pretty good condition as well. Drivers side door panel is almost flawless. The passenger one the leather is starting to come unglued by the arm rest ever so slightly. The carpet and floor mats are almost like new with little to no wear. It does have a sony cd player with aux outlet. steering wheel isn't all worn like most are. The Heat works great. It does not have a/c. The passenger side will need the inner weather stripping. The dome light needs wired up as well.
The exterior is pretty good. There are no major or really even minor noticeable dings. The paint is probably a 7.5 out of ten. The hood has some minor scratches because of the hood pins. The rear bumper has the inserts on the mustang part. The Ford emblem has been switched out for a "Fast" emblem. It has the chin lip on the front bumper similar to the mach 1's. It still has all of the v6 pony badges on it. It also has black grill inserts. Tinted headlights. It has h.i.d. headlights and fog lights.
The car has slotted and drilled rotors with newer calipers and pads. It has a b&m short throw shifter installed. Brand new built 8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears, 31 spline axles, and a yukon locker. It has an aluminum driveshaft, tubular upper and lower rear control arms, new rack and pinion, tie rod ends, and new ball joints. It also has a chip in it. From what i read the v6's had the lightest weight of these years and this is why some people do these swaps.

I am looking to trade mainly, but beings so close to the holidays I would sell for $8000 firm
I am looking for a clean 1993 svt cobra, sn-95 cobras or mach 1's, 99-01 cobra or extremely clean 99-04 gt. must have low mileage like mine. You can contact me by text as I work in a tattoo shop and do not have time to answer phone calls. (816) 929-9598.
photo-5.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

CAM00191.jpg

CAM00192.jpg

CAM00193.jpg

CAM00195.jpg

CAM00200.jpg

CAM00202.jpg

CAM00203.jpg

CAM00204.jpg

CAM00205.jpg

CAM00206.jpg