WTT Built/Blown 99 Cobra vert 32k orig. miles for fox coupe

99BlownVert

Established Member
Well I have been thinking a lot lately about what I should do with this car. I absolutely love it, it is always what I have wanted but I just got married and I want a cheaper toy. I DO NOT want to sell it but I think it’s the best thing for me to do at the time, maybe I can own another one like it one day.

So a little background info on the car first. The car is a 99 model original black interior car I think it is like 1 of 278. It is originally from Arizona I have the original bill of sale from when the car was bought. It has actually had 2 built engines in it. I do not know what happened to the first one but the second one was built by Ramsey’s performance in Tampa FL, at 13k miles and it is a very strong and smooth engine I am very impressed with it. I just installed a new 3650 transmission but I will get into the mods now.

99 SVT cobra 32XXX original miles
CDC Light bar
New 3650 transmission (read info below)
Fiore adjustable clutch quadrant
New goodyear Gatorback belt and new idler pulleys
03 04 cobra clutch was installed along with new pilot bearing and TB bearing/clutch fork in Dec. 2010 by Rick at Amazon
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
New Rear main seal was installed by me with transmission
Engine is Aluminum block has about 18k miles on it now
Wiseco -16CC pistons, Manely Rods, Clevite bearings, and all ARP bolts Felpro Head gaskets
Heads have a 5 angle valve job and FRPP stainless steel valves Stock 99 cams
Paxton Novi 1000 SC(Very quiet and soft whistle as it should be)
Paxton Air to Air intercooler (Very nice intercooler costs 2000 new)
Lightning MAF 42lb injectors, Ford GT Supercar Fuel Pump, 40 amp Kenne Bell BAP
MAC long tubes, BBK hot coated off road X pipe, and Polished Magnaflow catback (sounds awesome)
Car made 479whp but I do not have dyno sheets
QA1 K member with Kenny Brown springs(K was just installed with Tranny New MOOG ball joints with Fox body A arms up front
MM irs bushings
MM 4 bolt Caster Camber plates (Car sits low but is lined up perfect)
Black Saleen wheels 18x9 18x10 with nearly new BFG KDW II’s 265 35 18 on front and 295 35 18 on rears.
Autometer Phantom gauges (Boost, Air fuel, and Fuel Pressure)

I’m sure I am forgetting some things but that is most of the mods. The top is original and in perfect shape. All windows and top work well. I have ALL reciepts for the engine and for most parts on the car. The engine cost around 12,000 for labor and all and that did not include the Paxton supercharger. The AC is ice cold, heat works great.

The new transmission is quiet and smooth but it does have a slight grind shifting into 4th gear. I think a syncro was shimmed wrong or something cause I know the tranny is new. 2nd does it sometimes as well but only under a really fast shift. This is not a big problem, the car is fine under normal shifting and tranny is nice and quiet.

The cruise stopped working on me one day haven’t messed with that. There are a few paint chips one on the driver fender and a few on the rear bumper cover and 1 door ding I am going to try to get fixed soon (quoted 50 bucks to fix) Other than that the car is in excellent condition as you can see. If you have any questions feel free to call or better yet text me at 828-275-0739. I will be happy to answer any questions.

I am looking to sell the car for 15,000 but I really want a nice fox coupe to trade for plus cash. I have a clean title in hand, the car has never been in an accident. I fell that it is well worth it with the modifications and miles.

oct11cobra018.jpg

oct11cobra011.jpg

international058.jpg

99cobra080.jpg

international061.jpg

FRANK PUJIA

90 fox body

I Have a 90 fox body 63000 miles race ready 331 all forged sportman block only the best parts 5 speed tremic 3550 weld wheels street and race slicks on weld wheels the car runs 11.20 at 120 mph on motor and on 150 shot 10.70 at 128 mph car can be driven almost anywhere over 23k invested very clean ,Mike bell at dayton5.0 built the motor and redid whole car . white paint NO SHORTCUTS ON THIS BUILD ,GOT PICS ON DAYTON STANGNBOARD UNDER MONGOOSE .....937 572 4623 CALL IF U WANT MORE INFO

noshavoc

Established Member
Free bump

Nice car,If I was a convertible person I would almost consider it.I would burn the top of my head in the summers!

04gtwithfangs

Established Member
how close are you to charlotte? if the car is still for sale in june i will be down there would like to stop by and see it.. assuming it is still for sale..

Users who are viewing this thread