wtt built 04 Mystichrome cobra for clean notchback plus cash

modular89

Established Member
Time for a new project. I am selling my 2004 Mystichrome. I bought the car 2 years ago bone stock with 24k miles and I have done all the mods. The car currently has 28k miles. This car is very fast. I am just wanting to get back into building old muscle cars again. I am very picky about my cars and I like to do things the right way. The car was tuned by John Bonner at Dynospeed racing. It made 645 rwhp and 626 rwtq on 24lbs boost. Here is a list of mods:
Engine:
2.8 Kenne Bell, Kenne Bell Big Oval TB, SCT BA3000, JLT High Boost Intake, brand new Ford Coils, ARP head studs, Comp Cam beehive springs, BBR coil covers, Canton coolant reservoirs, AFCO heat exchanger, head cooling mod, stock longblock
Fuel System:
Glenns Performance Sumped Tank, Dual Bosch 044 340 Pro Series pumps, 80lbs Ford Racing Injectors, Fore Fuel Rails, Magnafuel 1:1 boost regulator, dual -10AN feed lines with single 10an feeding up to rails spliting to dual 8an at fuel rail and a 6an return
Exhaust:
Mac ceramic LT headers, O/R X Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapack catback
Trans:
Stock 6 speed, 26 spline Liberty input shaft, Spec 3+ clutch, Spec aluminum flywheel, Orange MGW shifter, F*****G Fast shift knob
Rear axle:
98 Mustang SRA, Ford Racing 3:55 gear, Detroit Trutrac locker, Moser 31 spline axles, Stock Gt brakes, PA Performance diff cover, Steeda aluminum housing bushings
Suspension:
Front- UPR K member, strange 10 way struts, UPR Caster Camber plates
Rear- BMR adjustable upper control arms, J&M race weight jacker control arms, Racecraft springs, Strange 10 way shocks, Battle Boxes bolted in, BBK subframe connectors not installed
Wheels:
Front- 17x3.5 Gold Weld Magnum 2.0, M&H tires
Rear- 15x12 Gold Weld Magnum 2.0, 325/50/15 MT ET street
Extras:
Taylor Battery box, Flaming River push/pull battery switch, triple gauge pod with boost, electric fuel pressure, wideband A/F gauge

The car runs strong and pulls hard. The only two things about this car is the suspension, which is kinda noisy because of all the aluminum and poly bushings and the Spec clutch has a little shutter which I was told that was normal for them. The interior is a 9/10 and the paint is an 8/10. It has a couple of chips and scuffs from driving, but I think a good detail could get most of them out. This car attracts a lot of attention and I have won a few car shows with it. I won awards at Fun Ford Weekend in Memphis and at the NMRA World Finals at Bowling Green. The car was just in a photo shoot for 5.0 Magazine and is supposed to be a feature car in magazine issue.

I am looking to get $26k for the car, the bank still has the title because I am still paying on it. I still owe the bank $15k so I would have to get at least that much with a trade. I am located just outside of Memphis, TN. I would consider a partial trade for a 67-70 Mustang Fastback or a clean fox body notchback. I would prefer a roller but let me know what you got. Would adjust price depending on condition of mustang. I will alos be interested in a low mileage Suzuki Hayabusa. You can either message me or call 901-849-5368 if interested. Thanks

009.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread