WTT Black Corvette C5 for Terminator

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Looking to get back in a blown cobra after my eaton swaped cobra I had before this corvette.
Up for trade is my black '98 Corvette C5. It has the targa top and 6-speed transmission. Mileage is around 59,190. The corvette is mostly stock other than the mods listed below. Looking for mostly blown mustangs, but if you have something of the same value post what you got.

New Carfax Report
http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailRepo...0ew0jzYMkSHF+cdqsgKbWw4A2gk0otw==&language=en

Mileage: 59,190

Engine: LS1

Transmission: 6-speed manual with short throw shifter

Exhaust: Kooks 1" 3/4 longtube headers, Kooks off road x-pipe, and Borla catbacks

Wheels: Corvette C6 style

Interior: Corbeau A4 seats, half roll cage, and racing harness

Body is in great shape other than a few light scratches on the passenger side rear bumper. The targa top has the normal problem where the UV protective paint is faded and cracked. Other than that, this vehicle runs and handles like a dream.

dscf0758r.jpg

dscf0759s.jpg

dscf0760j.jpg

dscf0761z.jpg

dscf0763s.jpg

dscf0764v.jpg

dscf0765kn.jpg

dscf0910a.jpg

dscf0911i.jpg

Last edited:

Matt-X

Non SVT Poser
Established Member
Good looking car but I think the carpet is holding it back.. I'd spend a few hundred on some black carpet and IMO that thing would fly out of your hands. Can't beat Corbeaus in a C5, really lets you drive the car effortlessly. You never know how much energy you spend trying to stay in stock seats until you try those!

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Good looking car but I think the carpet is holding it back.. I'd spend a few hundred on some black carpet and IMO that thing would fly out of your hands. Can't beat Corbeaus in a C5, really lets you drive the car effortlessly. You never know how much energy you spend trying to stay in stock seats until you try those!

Yeah I know what you mean, those corbeau's are awesome seats. I think I will take your advice and do a carpet swap if I don't get any other offers.
Thanks Matt.

NZBling

Established Member
i know you said you wanted a terminator but figured i would ask if you might be interested in a 1994 blown cobra white, 486rwhp let me know pm me thanks

crazycarlo

Established Member
Interested in a 98 cobra with a 03 shortblock and a ported pullied eaton. Should be making over 500 rwhp when its done this month?

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Interested in a trade for an '03 Mach 1?

5-speed, TR, full bolt-on's/suspension with the the exception of LT's, and a built 8.8 with 4.10's.

Just threw down 1k on 10.5" DD Mach rears wrapped Nittos about 6 weeks ago. Can't beat the shaker.:beer:

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Interested in a trade for an '03 Mach 1?

5-speed, TR, full bolt-on's/suspension with the the exception of LT's, and a built 8.8 with 4.10's.

Just threw down 1k on 10.5" DD Mach rears wrapped Nittos about 6 weeks ago. Can't beat the shaker.:beer:

Maybe. I do have a couple of cobra's/mustangs to go look at this weekend.
Can you PM me some pics and mileage.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread