Wtt: Bassani cat back for dynomax

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
i have a magnapack catback i would trade you, but no dynomax sorry.

i had the magna flow first, it was alittle to quite for me. So i pit bassani on, it was just a little louder than the magna flow. Both sound great. When i added the long tubes all the sound went away, it is as quite as a mouse. Want some sound back, i heard the dynomax system, hope it works.

01Bullitt82

Established Member
The manga packs are WAY louder then the magnaflow mufflers. they are race style muffler. CHeck out http://www.mustangexhaust.com/ and see if you like the way the magna packs sound. they are very loud with a O/R pipe. I like this catback but I am just due for a change I like to switch it up alittle every once in awhile. I also my be able to get my hands on a SLP LM1 catback if you like it better. Just let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
the manga packs are way louder then the magnaflow mufflers. They are race style muffler. Check out www.mustangexahaust.com and see if you like the way the magna packs sound. They are very loud with a o/r pipe. I like this catback but i am just due for a change i like to switch it up alittle every once in awhile. I also my be able to get my hands on a slp lm1 catback if you like it better. Just let me know. Thanks

do you have a sra?

Users who are viewing this thread