WTT: Bassani Axleback for Magnaflow Competition (not the deletes) or Borla ATAK

2012GTCS

Established Member
I have basically brand new set of Bassani Race axle backs that id like to trade for a Magnaflow competition. I want the can style mufflers not the deletes. Not sure if they work only as an axle back tho.

I'd also consider Borla ATAK. I need something loud, I had Roush and switched to Bassani and they just aren't cutting it.

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
I have basically brand new set of Bassani Race axle backs that id like to trade for a Magnaflow competition. I want the can style mufflers not the deletes. Not sure if they work only as an axle back tho.

I'd also consider Borla ATAK. I need something loud, I had Roush and switched to Bassani and they just aren't cutting it.

I have Roush's and I was thinking about getting Bassani's. I'm getting an O/R H put on this weekend and I'm guessing it might be a little too loud with the Roush's. I'm assuming you wouldn't be interested in a trade for the Roush pipes + cash since you already had them, but if you're just looking to sell them I'd be interested. I love on Long Island too so I thought it would be an easy transaction. Let me know!

N20JUNKY

Established Member
The bassani race and the magnaflow comp axle back sound identical. Whats you exhaust set-up now? Id do over the axle pipes if you haven't already. Back to the forsale thread

2012GTCS

Established Member
Right now I'm stock with the exception of bassani axle back. They're just so......muffled lol

Like one short block away u can't even hear the car

lethal302 - I'll keep you posted on what I decide. I think I'm going to have the resonators cut out

2012GTCS

Established Member
I may. I think the Borla ATAKs are what I need. I need something comparable in volume to the Roush axle backs or I'm switching back..

KYSVT

Banned
KYSVT - are they very loud???

Louder than i was expecting, but they have a great sound and no drone at all. My plan was to run them and an O/R X. Right now i have stock mid pipe and ATAK axle back and it is a lot louder than what i figured it was gonna be. I am worried that with an O/Rx that it will be too loud, of course i will still install it :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread