WTT:99 Cobra Front bumper

CobraKalas

Established Member
MY BUMPER COVER, FOGS, BEZELS... FOR YOUR 03/04 Front bumper, fogs and bezels.

mine is Black and would like to get a black one in return.

Starting with anyone local first, before I think about doing shipping.

Will have pics up this afternoon

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
taylor02GTsays:

" Tell him i have a complete o3 front all oem and fresh painted. Wanting to trade for 99 front with fogs and mach one chin. If no chin ill take cash"

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
I'm very interested and located in Quincy IL.

I have a brand new OEM front bumper with OEM parts and clear fog lights. I bought the bumper and had it painted back in November. PICS:

142008-2-1.gif

100_0714.gif

right when I got it and put it all together. I used neoprene washers and SS bolts to mount the fogs and bezels. Locking nuts to mount the cobra chin.

101108_125200.gif

100908_135500.gif

101808_121600.gif

CobraKalas

Established Member
Yes, taylor ive seen your thread thats why I linked you. I wasnt sure if you were doing a deal with the other poster from Chicago. From what I see quincy is about a 3-3.5 hr drive and I know you were hoping the person you swapped with would drive cause you dont know how to take off or put on the bumper or something like that. the problem is I havent taken mine of before so im in the same boat, but if you want to trade I could figure it out and possibly make the drive either late this weekend (sunday/monday) or anytime the following (31st,1st,2nd)

Taylor02GT

Formerly ShadowGreyStang
Established Member
Yes, taylor ive seen your thread thats why I linked you. I wasnt sure if you were doing a deal with the other poster from Chicago. From what I see quincy is about a 3-3.5 hr drive and I know you were hoping the person you swapped with would drive cause you dont know how to take off or put on the bumper or something like that. the problem is I havent taken mine of before so im in the same boat, but if you want to trade I could figure it out and possibly make the drive either late this weekend (sunday/monday) or anytime the following (31st,1st,2nd)

Well I'm away at school but I'd be willing to meet you in Quincy to make the trade. We could fumble through it together haha. We'd need to work out what we are going to do about the Mach 1 chin.

I have over 700 dollars invested in this bumper. Its only a few months old. Freshly painted. I was wanting cash in the trade...but if you're going to drive all the way down then I'd just want you to help me buy a Mach 1 Chin spoiler and call it a trade.

Users who are viewing this thread