WTT 99 cobra fnt bumper for termi fnt bumper

Mustangsvt01

Established Member
Like the title says. I have a 1999 cobra front bumper looming to trade it for a 03/03 termi front bumper with cash on top if it's not Oxford white. Mine is white,has license plate holes and a quarter size crack on the right side. It's easily fixable just havnt gotten around to do it myself. PM me if interested. Thank you

SlipperySnake

Established Member
Well I was actually doing what the OP is trying to do, except I was the receiver of the 99-01 bumper and traded bumpers basically. I sent my 03/04 bumper and he sent his. I got his fairly quick. Maybe a week later or something. We were communicating for a solid week to two weeks trying to figure out where the hell it was. I was so pissed. One day it just showed up at the location and that was that. It's $50-75 to ship something that large through them for a reason. I'd pay $150 to ship it through USPS or UPS if that's what it took just to feel that comfort that it's in good hands and will get there AND especially be handled better. Take my word for it. Plus it's just a ghetto company, you'll see if you decide to use it haha. It's sketchy as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread